-
January 9th, 2002, 05:17 AM
#1
Inactive Member
i love the headers on the turbo charged eclipse w the "motec" exahust
------------------
-
January 9th, 2002, 12:36 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Ha, even better is when they say he has a cold air intake with a Turbo, haha thats classic, or He is going to turbocharge his spoon engine! Can you say boom!?! 
------------------
90 Civic Turbo ZC
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/cwbetb
4th Gen Page:
http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g
Car Club:
http://www.teamkayo.com
-
January 9th, 2002, 04:06 PM
#3
Inactive Member
In the Fast and the Furious, when the engine blew, was that a Rod and Piston that popped out underneath the headers?
------------------
-
January 9th, 2002, 07:17 PM
#4
Inactive Member
In the Fast and the Furious, when the engine blew, was that a Rod and Piston that popped out underneath the headers?
------------------
-
January 9th, 2002, 07:23 PM
#5
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CWBETB:
Ha, even better is when they say he has a cold air intake with a Turbo, haha thats classic, or He is going to turbocharge his spoon engine! Can you say boom!?! 
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah i loved that, what i really enjoyed is how in the begining he was hitting his rev limiter at 140 mph, so he puts on "NOS" and it magically can exceed the rev limiter, that was just great, at times i wish i was a car illiterate freak just so i could enjoy the movie more haha, don't see that happening though
------------------
89 CRX Si
and a 89 CRX Dx(winter beater)
[This message has been edited by mel_and_his_rex (edited January 09, 2002).]
-
January 9th, 2002, 10:35 PM
#6
Inactive Member
or when he's racing and the engine blows, so the passenger floorboard drops out. What's up with that anyways?
------------------
Self improvement is masterbation, self destruction is the answer
-
January 9th, 2002, 11:03 PM
#7
Inactive Member
No Idea on why the Eclipse lost the floorboard panel?
The CHARGER was what I was wondering about....Is that an Entire Rod and Piston that pops out of the front of the engine block?
I keep playing it back and forth and it looks like it....but was wondering if anybody else noticed that?
------------------
-
January 10th, 2002, 12:39 AM
#8
Inactive Member
NC, yea I thought I was the only person that wondered that too lol. I honestly thought either like maybe part of the header blew out, or a chunk of the block lol. For all we know that could have been a squirrl that came a little to close to a fan belt...hey its The F&F anything is possible hehe 
On that eclipse, I use to laugh at the computer's "DANGER TO MANIFOLD" warning, i though what a bunch on shit...then the kid up the road blew off his cavalier exhaust manifold with too much NAWWWZZZZ...yea that made me a believer lol.
------------------
Suspenion Mods- More than you can shake a stick at...
Brake mods- I could slow down a buick if needed
Engine mods- Shit I knew I forgot something
-
January 10th, 2002, 12:56 AM
#9
Inactive Member
-
January 10th, 2002, 01:54 AM
#10
Inactive Member
How many people actually double-clutch when their running theirs hard....wtf you know!
and...haha...what's up with that trailor lift on those trucks!!
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks